I hope all of you who are trying to get slim and fit did well this past week. Here's my report.
Running: 14 miles total [with Russ (two runs) and Eric (all three runs)]. We are on track in our preparation for the St. George Half Marathon on January 23, 2009. What a great day that will be, for at least two reasons.
Calorie counting: YES! I starting counting and went the entire week keeping pretty good track. Some days I ate more than my caloric goal, but I got going on a difficult task.
Weight loss: 2 pounds. My goal is 1.5 pounds per week, so I was happy about 2.
Candy challenge: YES! I have had no candy since October 31, i.e., none in November.
Psyche: I've had a few addiction withdrawal attacks, especially yesterday (Sunday) when I had to spend a lot of time in the kitchen, with food all around me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Rock on! I have done well this week two--down two pounds. I have done the miles on my runs, but don't feel great about my performance. I'd like to still improve.
Last week was pretty good for me. I also ran 14 miles, played basketball twice, consumed very little candy (maybe two pieces total), and for the first time in a long time, weighed in below 200 pounds.
Ran 19 miles and ate extra to reward myself--insert eye roll here. STRUGGLING to be good at both diet and exercise. I either have a good week running and ruin it with diet or a good week dieting and stay in bed when I should be on the road. Same old for me.
Post a Comment