skip to main | skip to sidebar

Zim Weight Loss Blog

This blog was created in an effort to help us improve our weight loss efforts.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Andrea's check-in

This week has gone well for me in the workout department:

Monday-9 miles running
Tuesday-power pump aerobics class
Wednesday-ran 3 miles + 1 hour kickboxing class

Now if I could get my eating under control!

I'm reading a book I borrowed from Melissa called "Inuative Eating." I'm hoping for some ideas to help me.
Posted by Andrea at 1:45 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Us

Sheri
Andrea
Melissa
Scott
Beverly

Websites

  • Runners World 8-Week Beginners Training
  • Fitday: Free Diet & Weight Loss Journal
  • Calorie-Count Database

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (45)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ▼  July (20)
      • My First Run after Operation
      • Andrea's check-in
      • Checking In
      • Checking In
      • Pioneer Day: Andrea
      • Thursday, July 24: Daily Report (Sheri)
      • Wednesday, July 23: Daily Report (Sheri)
      • Wednesday 23: Andrea
      • Tuesday, July 22: Daily Report (Sheri)
      • Tuesday, July 22
      • Monday, July 21: Daily Report (Sheri)
      • Monday, July 21: Daily Report
      • My Challenges to Weight Loss
      • Week 1 Review
      • Checking in
      • I'm in too. I'm at my highest weight ever. I have ...
      • I'm In!
      • Calorie-Count.com
      • Importance of Calorie Counting
      • Welcome!