Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday, July 21: Daily Report (Sheri)

Work Out: walked on the treadmill for 45 minutes after work--in the gym at work (wasn't too bad, no one else was there so it was quite). Surprisingly enough I enjoyed this, it might be a better option then trying to work out at home before work.

Eating: started out with my new usual--a bowl of Special K Red Berries. Lunch small portion of chicken & rice. Because of my small lunch I felt hungry most of the day. I snacked on Mrs. May's All Natural Almond Crunch (from Costco) and had 2 granola bars. I hate being hungry all the time. For dinner I had a large salad with chicken. Ate grapes on the way home from work. Had a "Skinny Cow" (low fat ice cream sandwich; 140 calories, 1.5g total fat) and a couple more clusters of almond crunch. Because I didn't count calories I have no idea if how I did.

Morning Weigh In: down a pound from the last time I weighed myself.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You did great! You've lost another pound!! I'm going to keep reporting, although my reports aren't as good as yours--I'm struggling in the eating department.