Work out: treadmill 45 minutes after work (Coming into work today I was motivated by the idea of working out after my shift--that's a good sign.)
Eating:
--Breakfast: the usual
--Lunch: pizza (I didn't even look at the calorie/fat content on this one. I already know its bad.) 1/2 an ice cream bar (For once being able to share with Abbey helped.)
--Dinner: salad with chicken
--Candy: Twix, Kit Kat, Air Heads (Someone left candy in my office for me and I lost control!)
--Snacks: almonds, grapes
Weight: same (I should rethink the daily weigh in and just do it once a week.)
I'm happy with the workout, but not happy about eating. Self-control around candy just isn't my thing. Somehow I've got to avoid eating the candy in my office and make sure its only there for people who stop in. And I got lazy with lunch and went with what was easiest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have similar problems: Candy and laziness. If I don't have something planned for dinner I'll just grab whatever is around, even if it is a piece of candy or something totally unhealthy. I have to keep telling myself to take baby steps. I'm getting the working out down, it's just taking more time for the eating.
Post a Comment