Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Thoughts from Scott

As Beverly mentioned, we are doing well. I'm down 7 pounds from when I had my operation and down 9 pounds from when when we started our program, which was the day before Suzanne left.

How are we doing it? The same basic things:
  1. Exercising. We're walking or doing some serious exercise every morning.
  2. Fixing excellent, high-quality, delicious meals so we don't feel deprived.
  3. Detoxifying our home. We removed all tempting candy and goodies.
  4. Shutting down the kitchen after dinner. As Beverly mentioned, we try not to eat after 7:00 pm. The main thing that's helping is that we both pitch in and clean up the kitchen right after we eat, and then we turn off the lights and leave.

And when we fail, we don't give up.

I just pray that we can keep it going.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Love it. Thanks.

Andrea said...

I'm struggling to get things under control. I like your tips and need to implement them.