Thursday, August 21, 2008

I've lost the magic 10

I've reached my first goal --- to lose 10 pounds by the end of August. Although you can't tell that I've lost any weight, I can tell. Now to reach my next goal --- to lose 5 more pounds by the time we leave on our mission (hopefully, some time in September).

For me, the key to success is to not eat again after I finish dinner. It's very difficult, because it usually means I go to bed hungry.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

congratulations! i'm not doing well with my goals.

Rita said...

Great job. I'm sure you can tell and I'm sure we'll be able to tell too. Keep it up, er, down.

Scott said...

Beverly and I are both at -12 pounds as of this morning. I'm not sure her final goal, but I'm not more than 1/4th the way to losing the 40 pounds that I put on during my 4-year struggles with atrial fibrillation (I'm using that as my excuse. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.)