You know life is BORING when you spend your day reading cookbooks. But that's what I've been doing the last few days, trying to come up with some good tasting low fat meals. I've posted a few of the recipes I've tried on the Zimfam forum and will continue to do so. I realize that several of them are soups and you may not like soups. But soup is an excellent way to eat a filling meal and not have too many calories. Soups also work well prepared in a slower cooker or crockpot.
Andrea, I really liked your list of meals. Please upload some of your recipes to the Zimfam forum, especially the Orange Cashew Chicken and the Cheesy Crockpot Chicken recipes.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Because I'm not home at night for dinner I don't do a good job on my days off making dinner. I'll have to try some of these out on a day off.
Reading the cookbooks must be paying off because I could already tell a difference in you and Scott when we were there this weekend. Thanks for letting us stay and sorry to derail your weight-loss efforts temporarily with Brent's candy addiction. We love.
The other advantage of soups is that they are so easy to re-heat for lunch the next day(s).
Beverly made a big pot of some great split-pea soup, which is one of my favorites and one that is very healthy. We've been eating for lunch for a week. Yummy.
Post a Comment