I'm quite encouraged with my weight loss because I've now lost 9 lbs and am back at my former all-time high---what I weighed when Scott and I began the weight loss campaign 5 years ago.
That's not to say that I'm satisfied with my present weight, just the direction I'm going.
What's working for me is to not eat anything after dinner. I think I was eating a day's worth of calories AFTER 8:00 pm. I've also given up foods that I know contain Aspartame (diet soda, Crystal Light, and non-fat yogurt). I think that Aspartame causes me to have this constant craving for food. So now, I'm drinking cold water when I feel hungry.
Now the real weight loss work begins.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you and Dad are on track! I walked on the treadmill today for 45 minutes...but didn't eat so great. Dang stress at work! Keep updating as it helps me stay motivated.
Post a Comment