I'm happy to state that I've been pretty much off sweets and candy for a week. Today will be a big test, however, as we're celebrating July/August birthdays at Andrea's. Thank goodness, we're going to make a low-fat/low calorie treat (Strawberry sorbet) for those of us trying to avoid cake. I've put the recipe on Zimfam.
What lowfat "treats" are you eating now?
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Saying as it is my b-day, it's been harder to eat super-duper well. I did have a few successes though. last night Nate took me to Olive Garden and I only ate 1 breadstick and I didn't even come close to finishing my plate of food. I didn't get dessert when Nate offered to take me after the movie...and that is big for me!
I have had some licorise (sp?) today...but I did run 14 yesterday.
Ok, all the candy is gone from my office so no more temptation there (thank goodness!), but we had 'real' ice cream here. After that's gone no more for me! We did buy low fat/calorie ice cream bars and those fill the craving without all the extra stuff.
I've got to get working out so tomorrow I start over. Again.
Post a Comment